The terms below have the following meaning in these disclaimer conditions:
- Owner : Homed-IQ Europe B.V. and/or directly affiliated companies.
- User : you or the end user of the Website.
- Website : homediq.com and all other sites of the Owner and its affiliated companies that are connected to the website by means of links.
- Information : the content of the website and all information, images, brands, logos and icons related to the owner and its affiliates, services and products.
2. Disclaimer operation
- This disclaimer applies to the use of the Website.
- No fee is payable for access to the Website.
- By making and maintaining contact with the Website, the User agrees to this disclaimer.
- Owner reserves the right to change this disclaimer. If the disclaimer is changed, this will be announced via the Website. If the User continues to use the Website after notification of such modification, he is deemed to agree to the relevant modification(s). It is the responsibility of the User to read this disclaimer after notification of the amendment to be aware of the relevant amendments.
- If the User does not agree with the amended terms and conditions, the User must immediately stop using the Website.
3. Accuracy of Information
- The Website and Information on the Website are published on the basis of data known to the administrator of the Website. However, neither the Website nor the administrator of the Website can guarantee or accept liability for the correctness, reliability and completeness of the Information, or whether the Information is suitable for a specific purpose.
- The User also acknowledges that certain Information is supplied to the Website by third parties and that, as a result, the Website cannot provide any guarantees of any kind with regard to such information.
- The Owner strives to make the Website available to the public as much as possible, but may limit or suspend access to the site at any time for maintenance and updates, etc.
- The Website may contain references or hyperlinks to other sites outside the Owner’s domain. These have been included for the information of Users of the Website and have been selected in good faith. The Owner is not responsible for the content or availability of these sites or resources. The Owner makes no warranty nor assumes any liability with regard to the content, data, advice, statements, software, products or other material on such sites or resources.
The Owner cannot guarantee that the Website and the servers used for the Website are free of computer viruses and therefore does not accept any liability for this.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Owner shall not be liable to the User in contract, tort, default, statutory duty or on any other basis for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in any way connected with the use or operation of the Website, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of business information or any other form of pecuniary damage.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- Unauthorized or improper use of the content or parts thereof infringes the intellectual rights of Owner which are internationally protected by laws and regulations.
- It is not permitted to copy parts of the Website electronically or otherwise, except to the extent necessary to consult this website efficiently via the internet and to use the services offered on it.
- For use of the content on this Website, other than described above, permission must be obtained before publishing the content or parts thereof shown in publicly accessible places. Permission to do so must be requested from us in writing.
- It is permitted to create hyperlinks to the Website, provided that the description is related to the subject of the page to which you refer.
- It is not permitted to set up a hyperlink to the Website in such a way that an internet user sees the Website in a frame of another internet page.
- It is not permitted to set up a hyperlink to the Website in such a way that the present disclaimer is not immediately or not fully visible.
8. Severability Clause
If any provision of this disclaimer is declared non-binding, this will not affect the binding nature of the other provisions of these terms and conditions. In the event of the nullity of one or more provisions of these terms and conditions, the parties will be bound by rules of the same purport as possible, which are not subject to nullity.
This disclaimer has been written in both Dutch and English. If there is any discrepancy between the content and explanation of the Dutch and the English text of this disclaimer, the content and explanation of the Dutch text will prevail.
10. Applicable Law
- Dutch law applies to the Website and its use.
- Any disputes can only be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the nearest district from the location of the Owner.